Category

2010/02/01

Kusa no Ie

There was ‘Hanryu Bumu’ in Japan…is it still around? Do you still see so many young and old ladies going after Korean actors and actresses? Well, it seems like Tokyo has more Korean restaurants today. I often go to Shin Okubo and Akasaka to have my mini Korean nights to enjoy the hot and spicy dishes.

Well, my friend and I wanted to try this Tofu Soup place in Azabu Jyuban (this place http://r.gnavi.co.jp/e586000/ )…but this place was closed till 5:30pm! But we were super hungry, and we could NOT wait…plus this was our 3rd failed try to visit this restaurant that we decided NOT to even try to eat at this restaurant anymore.

…so we were just walking down the street just to find a restaurant…and we ended up pressing an elevator’s button to go up to this Korean restaurant hoping that they would have decent dishes to satisfy us (you know how picky I am…)

OMG!!!! This Korean restaurant was so different from other restaurants I’d tried. I would describe it as ‘high-end’ or ‘classy’…just like me (alright, I am kidding…doh!)

Everything tasted so classy and good that I must say this place is probably one of the best Korean restaurants I’ve visited in Tokyo.

I strongly recommend you to try their Chijimi with Seafood, then you will know what I am talking about…oh, don’t forget to order Nenmyong cold noodle after the meal.

★★★★

Kusa no Ie
http://www.kusanoie.jp/

0 件のコメント: