Category

2016/07/29

Q dining Restaurant Circular Quay

It has been almost two months since I have left Tokyo for Sydney.  I noticed that Sydney restaurant price was a bit more than what I used to pay in Tokyo.  I personally feel that Tokyo offers more variety and quality, but Sydney definitely offers breath-taking views and atmosphere.

It has been many years since I have updated my blog; many things have happened to me.  Now I am pregnant living with my partner here in Sydney.

Today we are celebrating his best friend's birthday at Q dining Restaurant Circular Quay located in Pullman Hotels and Resorts right in front of this beautiful view of Circular Quay.

When you walk in, the first thing you notice is this spectacular view of the bay.  The setting is cozy and intimate; you can wear jeans and nice crisp t-shirt or shirt and be okay.

Have you been to restaurants with big fat vocabularies on the menus and you wonder what you are ordering?  I kind of had the experience at this place, especially, the chef chose to create everything somewhat in Japanese (but I saw Kimchi with Pork, so Korean, too) and French fusion.  The food looked and tasted good, but the restaurant was definitely understaffed.  I would not recommend this place for super hungry group as it would drive them crazy.  When the waitress came to me and asked me how I was doing (after charcuterie and bread - oh, yes, the fig bread and olive bread were very good,) I ended up telling her I was hungry as I felt like I was waiting for the food forever.

We may go back to the place again as we get a huge discount using Accor Advantage Plus, but I need to give ★★★ for now.






0 件のコメント: