Category

2016/07/31

The Dinning Room

My partner's parents are in town.  They helped me so much with upcoming baby shopping.  We went out to buy pretty much everything this weekend.  I am so blessed to have such a generous help, and I cannot thank them enough.  (They were all top of the line!)

Tonight, they took us out to The Dinning Room located in Park Hyatt Sydney.  What a beautiful place!  It is located right in between Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House.  When you walk in, you are surrounded by fresh flower scent - they had sakura cherry blossom and white lily arrangements, so you can imagine how pleasing it was.

The restaurant was as posh as I'd expected.  The food and desert were great.  Again, I am not sure if it was a trend of Sydney restaurant, but I felt like we were underserved as we had to try to get waiter's attention a few times.  But I really liked the atmosphere and presentation.  People were well-dressed (than Q dinning,) and I could see this restaurant as a place for special occasion.  I felt okay in casual attire at Q dinning, but I like to dress up a bit for this place.

We had a great time over fabulous cuisine.

★★★★ for this place.

0 件のコメント: