Category

2016/08/05

Nikuzo Japanese BBQ

My partner goes to this Japanese owned hair salon called Shinka in Sydney.  (They have shops in Tokyo, and he was a regular customer there as well.) His hairstylist had recommended this Japanese BBQ place near our place, so we'd wanted to try it for awhile.

The place does not have a website, but here is some information from tripadvisor.com.  The restaurant is called Nikuzo, and it is an authentic Japanese BBQ, 'Yakiniku' restaurant.

The restaurant opens at 5:30pm, but we could only book for 5:30pm or 8:30pm, so we went there at 8:30pm.

The food was just like what we had in Japan.  I recommend "special" grade instead of "regular" grade for meat.  We ended up ordering all in special grades.  At the end, we decided to order one more plate of meat, and they mistakenly gave us this regular grade, and we could tell right away that the grade was completely different.

I think I enjoyed the experience of Yakiniku, but what disappointed me was this person who served our table towards the end.  I have a feeling that he was the owner or restaurant manager, but he absolutely had no smile or friendly attitude; he acted like he was unhappy serving us.  Because of the experience, I am not sure I want to go back there again.

Regardless if you like do-it-yourself kind of environment, you will enjoy indoor BBQ experience. Please do not wear anything fancy as you need to wash your clothes as soon as you get home.

Food was great, but the place could be cleaner and more friendly.
I need to give this place ★★






0 件のコメント: