Category

2009/03/13

Harem

Spring has come~. Lovely season, isn't it?
Oh, I wish I could say that honestly. I am having this terrible pollen allergy that I am crying with runny nose. I am hoping this beautiful spring season to end as soon as possible...sigh.

Since my throat is itchy as hell, I somehow crave for anything with bubbles...
I had this urgent craving for champagne last night, and I just wanted to have a glass of it over nice dinner.

So we did. My gal pal and I ended up walking out of Nine West VIP Family Sale without a single pair of shoes, but we decided to spend the shoe money on our dinner and drink. The restaurant was full of older man (50s?) and we (somehow) found a Japanese actress, Hisako Manda...very pretty for her age. Maybe because they have a dance show on Tueday and Thursday at 8:30pm, the place was packed. We were so lucky to have out table without a reservation!

The food was so exotic. I loved them all. Of course, having my urgent champagne helped me to rate this restaurant with more stars, but I would definitely go back to this place to try other things on the menu.

We ended up leaving before the dance show...next time I'd make sure to be there at 8:30pm on Tuesday (or Thursday.)

Great restaurant...simply loved it.

Harem
http://www.harem.co.jp/

0 件のコメント: