Category

2009/03/06

Karo

I haven't updated this blog for a while...oh, no...not that I hadn't eaten outside..., but you know how it could be when you were heartbroken...I didn't feel like doing anything.

Tell you the truth, my ex and I are communicating again. (But we are not back together...fyi.)

Last night my friend decided to take me out for this 'cheer-up' dinner. Well, I told him I wanted to go to this Spanish restaurant in Meguro, but it was full before 7pm. (I knew it, I knew it...I was disappointed that he didn't make reservation!)

So he ended up taking me out to this Japanese izakaya on Gonnosuke-zaka Street near Meguro station. I was a bit surprised that the place was more spacious than I thought. The food was good; it was better than regular izakaya. I had sashimi plate, deep fried Taro potato and grilled vegetable along with glass of beer. They had a full menu for sashimi. I guess it could be a good place for sashimi lover. (Sorry, I am not a big raw fish digger.)

Izakaya price but fresh tasty food...that's what it was.
My verdict? It might be a good place to hang out as a group. But I wouldn't pick the place for my date...Just perfect casual hang out with great Japanese food.

Karo
http://www.gonnosuke-karo.com/

0 件のコメント: