Category

2009/03/18

Mogami

...so I met up with my friend in front of Sanno Park Tower to grab a quick after-work champagne on the 26th floor. Right next to Shunjyu, there is a nice quiet bar there. (Here is Shunjyu's link. Great place for dinner, but just OK for lunch... http://www.shunju.com/ja/restaurants/tameikesanno/)

After a drink each, he and I had to head out to this kushiage restaurant in Akasaka to meet up with our friends.

It was kind of weird because my male friend made comments about me a few times saying, 'yeah, you know how she is.' I just thought it was strange because he didn't know me too well, but he acted like he knew me super well. I was thinking, 'dude, we only saw each other 4 times before this meeting, and it was 5 years ago!' Yes, guys, he and I went on dates 4 times 5 years ago...and honestly, I looked great last night, but I was a bit surprised to see how fast he aged. (OK, now I am a big 'B'!)

Kushiage was great. I think I did 11 or 12 kushiage. I am sure other kushiage restaurants are the same, but this restaurant, Mogami keeps serving kushiage until you tell them to stop. We could pick our sweets at the end, I had edamame ice cream...not bad at all.

I like to give ★★★for this restaurant.
I could put extra star for Mogami, but you all would wish if the location was somewhere else...us girls feel uncomfy to be right in front of Pachinko place!!!

Mogami
http://www.kushi-mogami.co.jp/

0 件のコメント: