Category

2009/01/21

300 yen bar

I've heard a lot about this 300 yen standing bar in Ginza...
Well, tonight was the night. My co-worker and I hopped on Ginza Line to check the place out.

It reminded me of one of those privately owned sports bars with no chairs inside (thank God, I am wasn't wearing my heals!) At the entrance, we bought these 300-yen tickets and moved ourselves to the bar. Everything there was 300-yen...including food.

http://www.300bar.com/english/index.html

I thought it was great place for young people who just wanted to hang out and maybe meet someone new.

My opinion? Well, my co-worker ended up texting me saying that it was not the label we were looking for. I must agree. I came to realize that drink & food weren't the only bargain price there. I felt like I was surrounded by men with the price tags...especially, when this American fella ended up making a public announcement, 'Man, I am horny tonight.'

So long 300~!

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...
このコメントはブログの管理者によって削除されました。