Category

2009/01/16

Rakushuen & Per Regalo

Girls often have relationship problems. Since my boyfriend decided to hide himself in the cave, I have been definitely one of them. Well, tonight I received a text from another one of them, and she decided to wait for me at this Taiwanese restaurant in Shirokanedai.

The restaurant, Rakushuen, has been one of my favorite Chinese authentic place since I've moved to Tokyo. Warning! It is not Fancy! It is like one of those you could find in China Town in SF. But believe me, it is a perfect place to indulge authentic Taiwanese food.

So there at the restaurant, my one of them was waiting for me. When I walked in, she already had our favorite dishes and beer on the table. I had my beer there, too. But this restaurant is not built to be a girl-talk friendly spot (chairs are not that comfortable, and I can hear what other people are talking about...,) so we decided to cash out.

Around the corner of Gaien Nishi Dori (I don't know why people call this street, Platinum Dori...nothing Platinum about the street...besides Shirokane means white gold...I'd prefer platinum over white gold..., but come on, this is Shirokanedai,) there is an Italian restaurant called Per Regalo. This place has a roof terrace, and I usually go to this place during the summer for my bubbly drink. When it opened up, the service was bad that I didn't like this place, but everything has improved since then. I even come to their lunch buffet time to time. Anyways...we sat in the bar area and talked about our problems until closing hoping to find the solutions or remedies (in this case, our bubbles and smoke became the perfect remedies temporarily.)

When I got home, I smelled like an ash tray and empty champagne bottle. There was my answer...I jumped into shower and sighed.

I grabbed a nicotine patch box from my closet and started reading the direction.
I can't be depressed just because my boyfriend is. Girl, Get Real!!

http://www.rakushuken.com/

http://www.per-regalo.com/
(Sorry, Per Regalo is now closed for good... as of August, 2016.)

0 件のコメント: