Category

2009/01/19

Yoroniku

My girlfriend asked me out for dinner. Since I was in this 'on hold' period with my boyfriend, I decided to go out to check this hip BBQ beef place in Aoyama.

Tell you the truth, I wasn't expecting much since I was NOT a big beef lover...

Well, I was wrong. This is somewhere I want to go back to.
The entire restaurant had this high-end restaurant environment where boys could use this place for thier first dates to impress the potential candidates.

I am definitely going back for more meat and their fabulous shaved ice. (The owner of the restaurant told me that some Asian rich men came over...from don't know where...just to eat their shaved ice...so go figure.)

http://r.gnavi.co.jp/a388101/

Here is the information.

I only liked furred animals (well, they are fabulous...,) but hay, I had to change my mind.
I began my year of cow at this perfect restaurant...yum.

0 件のコメント: