Category

2009/01/23

Katsina

TGIF! Finally the end of work week. I was wondering about my plan tonight when my MSN messenger sent me a message from someone unexpected. My ex boyfriend from US pinged me...wow...

He said he was in Japan near Shibuya. Apparently he emailed me on Monday, but I never check my hotmail, so I didn't receive it. He said he was staying here till Sunday, and he wanted to see me for lunch today. (Sorry for talking about my 'day' gig today...)

Well, I just came back from my rendez-vous lunch at Katsina. I use this restaurant as my lay back relaxing lunch spot at least twice a month. Of course, their food is good, but what I like about this place is the spacious dining area where I can literally sink myself into the sofa.

OK, so let's get back to my lunch with ex...

He was still the same except he was more mature and sophisticated. Back in US he was known as a crazy boy...I mean...from the beginning it was crazy. Instead of nice meeting you ritual, he bit my hands...oh, what else, he was super good at singing and dancing Prince to me...and he was laying down on a kitchen counter waiting for me when I visited his place for the first time...oh, he was CRAZY and lots of fun!

I somehow miss the crazy time with him. I guess I grew older? I don't know what it is, but it all became a sweet memory of my youth. As I was having my last sip of coffee, I jumped out of my daydream.

Am I desperate to find an escape hatch from reality? I am not sure.
But at least lunch time caffeine has woken me up this time.

http://www.katsina.biz/

0 件のコメント: