Category

2009/01/15

Boudoir Tokyo

Besides going out and hanging out with friends...what do Tokyo single girls do?
I often wonder by walking down the street of Aoyama.

Me? I am a regular visitor of my spa.
When I look good, I feel good...don't you agree?

There is a big plus to my visit. I can talk about everything with my beautician while I am getting my treatment done. Yes...I visit them to get my personal counseling done. (I mean we talk about this n that...everything...she is like my shrink.)

So I visited my beautician after work.
Well, I really needed this session. Tonight my boyfriend told me he wanted to be alone for a while. I asked him if we were breaking up, and the answer was 'No.' (Why do boys want to be alone when they have problems?)

My bill tonight was somewhere around 10,000 yen. It was nothing to me.
I had the best counseling and treatment...and I even felt better about myself.

On the way home on Aoyama Dori, the wind wasn't as icy as before...

http://www.boudoirtokyo.com/

0 件のコメント: