Category

2009/01/16

Hyakumi-An

I had a brief meeting with this fabulous lawyer today.
She took me out for lunch after our 'hi, nice to meet you.'

It was my first time to visit Roppongi Hills Club.
I guess her company or herself is a member of this exclusive member only environment.

The food was great at this restaurant, Hyakumi-An. I was expecting a big bill after eating such a wonderful lunch. (I was a bit anxious since my company was going through this cost saving period...well, which company is NOT?) Surprisingly, it was like 2000 yen each (big smile.)

Well, if you are interested in the membership, here is the information. You can enjoy 8 different bars and restaurants there in the exclusive area.

The initiation fee is 1,260,000 yen + refundable deposit of 500,000 yen.
You need to pay 189,000 annually.

But don't worry! If you were a spouse of the member, you could be a member just by paying 126,000 yen a year to be a member of this club.

Nice, but I guess I have something else I better fancy.

http://www.roppongihillsclub.com/

0 件のコメント: