Category

2009/01/22

Marche de Metro

I am getting ready for my long bath right now...oh, I cannot wait to relax!

Tonight my co-worker took me to this quick bite place called, Marche de Metro, in Omotesando Station. It is located in the actual station, but wow~it is like a French influenced food court. It is a perfect spot if you want to grab something quick and easy. They even serve wine and beer there. Well, I was determined to relax tonight, so I had no drink with my Tom Yum Pho, but it was definitely a place to be if you were to hang out with your friends during your busy schedule.

I was expecting fast-food-quality food, but it was actually better than some restaurants I'd been to.

Here is the map...
http://www.tokyometro.jp/echika/map/marche/index.html

Perfect little spot in this weather...no walking in the cold rain.

0 件のコメント: